All Singapore registered companies and businesses that have not claimed their free .com.sg/.sg domain in the name of their company can get their domain free for the first one year.
Why is MeHosted offering free domains?
MeHosted is proud to support the SME Domain Name Reservation scheme, which encourages local businesses to get their own online presence.
What is the SME Domain Name Reservation?
The SME (Small Medium Enterprise) Domain Name Reservation is part of the Infocomm @ SME Programme which is a collaboration between IDA, ACRA and SGNIC. Under this scheme, all domain names under the .com.sg or .sg will enjoy a subsidy from IDA for the first domain name registration for new business entities or business entities without a domain name. New or existing business entities include:
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Public Accounting Firms (PAF)
- Public Accounting Corporation (PAC)
Checklist before you sign up:
- My company was registered within the last 90 days.
- I have my desired domain reserved. Not reserved yet?
- I have not claimed a .com.sg/.sg domain in the name of my company.
- I have decided on the domain name - .com.sg / .sg (Not changeable).
- I have one of the company owner's NRIC for verification.
- I will sign up for a new hosting package with MeHosted.
Read our FAQ for terms and policies.